Saturday 21 February 2015

Hello and Welcome

For those of you who are already well acquainted with Mabel&May, please bear with, while I introduce myself to the world of blogging.

 I started Mabel&May not only to channel my thirst for creativity but to indulge in something that gives me enormous pleasure. Over the years I have been able to successfully promote and sell my wares using social media platforms and have been very grateful to a large following of loyal and supportive customers.

 It is with these people in mind, and the desire to connect with new like minded folk, that I decided to enrol myself in to the world of blogging. As a blogger I will endeavour to post once a week with a broad spectrum of topics and to once a month include a crafty tutorial. 

 If you are new to Mabel&May and deciding whether to stick around, here are a few little nuggets of my work.


 Cotton clouds - I have recently altered my original design to be able to indulge in my obsession with copper(added copper wire LEDs). I have one of these hanging over my desk, though I think its most popular destination has been Nursery's and children's bedrooms -  Super cute !
                            
On my to-do list is to make a huge pile of cloud cushions in pretty pastels.



You will probably see a common theme in lots of my makes....a love for hares and bunnies !





Thanks for popping by, I would love to hear what kind of tutorials you would like to see.





                                                   

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have just found your blog & I love it. I have met some lovely fellow crafters through blogging - it's the best way to meet likeminded others :)

    http://zoflo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete